JOB TITLE - Phase KS1 Teacher
LOCATION - Brent, North West London
SALARY- £28, 315 - £42,500 plus generous TLR's
KEY STAGES - KS1
START DATE - January 2021
CONTRACT TERMS -Permanent
Reeson Education are working with a successful Academy school in North West London that are seeking a KS1 Phase Leader to join their school from January 2021. The successful teacher will be an enthusiastic and experienced teacher that has already gained at three least years' experience as a class teacher, within the KS1 phase. Your role of KS1 Phase Leader will be to manage a team of staff across this two form entry school.
We are looking for an excellent teacher who:
- Has a passion for teaching within Key Stage One
- The desire and experience to take on a phase leader position
- Has high expectations of themselves and the children
- Is a real team player, able to go the extra mile
- Has a proven track record as an outstanding classroom practitioner with an excellent understanding of strategies to accelerate and sustain progress
- Wants to contribute to the school as a whole
- Has the ability and determination to inspire and motivate children to achieve their best
We can offer:
- Wonderful, well-behaved and articulate children
- A school located in the heart of Brent
- Excellent links across North West London
- Strong leadership and a caring, supportive and enthusiastic staff team
- The opportunity to lead Key Stage One and develop a subject area (to be agreed) across the school.
- High quality professional development, including senior leadership opportunities for the right candidate
- An extremely well-resourced school with excellent ICT provision.
- The successful candidate will have UK KS1 teaching experience, preferably within year 5, and will possess a Bachelor of Education or a PGCE.
- Candidates applying for this position must have a sound understanding of the KS2 National Curriculum. Overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply, however at least six months UK KS2 class teaching is essential to be considered for this position
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and feel you'll be an asset to this school as KS1 Phase Leader, then please send your CV to Ruby at Reeson Education.