*** KS1 Teacher
***Long term contract
*** Generous PPA time
Our client is a bright and forward thinking primary school located in a desirable SE London location. We are working with the Headteacher and governors to recruit an experienced teacher to take on a Year 1 class teacher role from January 2021. We are looking for someone that is bright and ambitious who is going to deliver exciting and captivating lessons to the children.
As KS1 teacher within this school you will be part of a dynamic team of teachers that have great relationships with staff and pupils. You'll have the pleasure of working within a modern building equip with high tech classrooms and spacious PPA rooms - making planning as 'stress free' as possible.
Who's right for this role?
- Someone that is enthusiastic, hardworking and committed to success
- Someone that demonstrates excellent teaching, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Someone that has the ability to work as part of a team
- Someone that is imaginative, unique and are able to think for themselves
- Someone that has leadership potential
- Someone that delivers fun and exciting lessons
In return, we can offer:
- A supportive and welcoming community of pupils and staff
- A senior leadership team who care for and value their staff
- A positive learning environment to grow and work in both in your appointed school and across our other schools.
- Access to high quality professional development
- A happy place to work
All applicants must be qualified with QTS and a PGCE or Bachelor of Education. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children with all our schools to its imperative you have a valid DBS or willing to obtain one.
If you are interested in the Year 1 Class Teacher role and wish to apply, please send your CV to Bonnie and Reeson Education asap.