REESON Education is working in partnership with an Outstanding 3 form entry Primary school located in the London Borough of Hackney. The school are looking for an experienced Year 1 (KS1) classroom teacher to join their team in January 2020 on an initial 2 term, fixed term contract.
For the right candidate, there may be the opportunity for a permanent contract in September 2020.
About the Role
* Year 1
* Full Time
About the School
* 'Outstanding' School
* Well organised, supportive leadership
* Excellent public transport links
* 3 form entry
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
* Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
If you are an experienced KS1 teacher looking for a new challenge, please send your CV to Amy @ REESON Education today.