Year 1 Class Teacher
Year 1 Class Teacher required from end of February 2020
QTS is required.
Our successful client school are seeking to appoint an inspirational, creative and forward thinking dynamic Year 1 Class Teacher for a maternity cover. This Catholic Primary School in Chelsea is a vibrant, high achieving and friendly school. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and caring teacher to join their team.
This Chelsea primary school is a family of faith who live by faith preparing children to become independent and prepared for whatever life has in store for them. They are a small, happy school which promotes a love of knowledge and a culture of learning. They are a focus upon building self-esteem and confidence so that success can be achieved spiritually, morally and academically. They are committed to high attainment for all learners regardless of ability or aptitude.
The person appointed as the Year 1 Class Teacher will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Be inspirational and positive in their approach to removing the barriers which face young people.
- Possess an impressive presence and to be an excellent practitioner of working in Key Stage 1.
- Show initiative and be self-motivated.
- Have high expectations of what can be achieved and a proven track record in raising children's attainment.
- Display a good sense of humour and to play a role within the wider school community.
This Chelsea school will offer:
- Creative, happy and enthusiastic pupils.
- A strong Catholic ethos where everyone is valued.
- CPD opportunities to ensure that you are successful.
- Committed, hardworking and dedicated staffing team.
- Welcoming, caring and supportive environment.
- A supportive Governing body. We would recommend that you come and visit our school and see us in action.
The ideal Year 1 Class Teacher will be flexible, dynamic, enjoy a challenge, good at thinking on their feet and well organised.
For any further details on this Year 1 Class Teacher role please contact Nurani at Reeson Education.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists we have built our business and reputation on our core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence.