Inspiring Year 1 Teacher required
(Fixed term contract - Maternity cover)
Part time (0.6 or 0.8 FTE negotiable) From January 2023
Location: Deptford SE8 - Lewisham
A Primary School based in Deptford is looking for a Year 1 Teacher to join a forward thinking team.
- Able to think outside the box?
- An excellent classroom practitioner who is able to make a difference to children's outcomes?
- A dedicated, enthusiastic professional who can inspire others and work as part of a team?
- Able to share your excellent practice across the school for the benefit of the whole community?
- Able to positively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all children?
- Able to adapt a curriculum to meet the needs of a diverse group of children
- Able to commute to Deptford?
In return the school can offer:
- Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- Opportunities for professional development in a supportive team.
- A real chance to make a difference to a community and to children's lives.
The school is a small and friendly 1 form entry primary school located in Deptford. They are a multicultural, inclusive school where everyone is valued and all succeed.
Reeson Education are looking for a hardworking, resilient year 1 teacher with KS1 experience to join a friendly and supportive school. You will have a particular interest in working in a fully inclusive, multi-cultural KS1 class.
Please apply with your most up to date CV.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%