Year 1 Teacher
Reeson Education are currently working with a lovely primary school based in Willesden Junction seeking to appoint a year 1 teacher to join them in January 2023.
This charming 2 form entry school aims to develop and implement educational practices that treat children as active learners instead of passive recipients, teaching them how to learn in class and in their own time, giving them skills to carry through life.
About the school:
- 2 form entry school that encourages critical thinking in young people
- Friendly environment that welcomes early career teachers with open arms
- This school strives to instil the values of understanding, tolerance, fairness, and respect for others.
- Easily accessible via London Overground
Suitable applicants must have:
- Relevant qualifications (Experienced teachers as well as ECTs are welcome to apply)
- Experience teaching year 1
- The confidence to hit the ground running, proactively lead a class and manage behaviour in line with school behaviour policies
What Reeson Education will offer you:
- Quick and easy no fuss registration process
- An enjoyable long-term role
- Competitive pay based on experience
If this year 1 teacher role sounds interesting to you then please email me your up to date CV, alternatively call Danny today on 020 384 10777 to find out more.
Interviews will commence within the next two weeks so don't hesitate, get in touch straight away!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%