Year 1 Teacher
Reeson Education are currently working with a small diverse primary school based in Harlesden seeking to appoint a year 1 teacher to join them in January 2023.
This charming single form entry school strives for ambitious, literate pupils who can problem solve, articulate themselves confidently and show resilience.
About the school:
- Single form entry school
- Friendly environment that welcomes early career teachers (ECTs) with open arms
- As well as academic excellence, this school strives for high levels of well being and mental health through pastoral support
- Easily accessible via the Jubilee line
Suitable applicants must have:
- Relevant qualifications (Experienced teachers as well as ECTs are welcome to apply)
- Experience teaching year 1
- The confidence to hit the ground running, proactively lead a class and manage behaviour in line with school behaviour policies
What Reeson Education will offer you:
- Quick and easy no fuss registration process
- An enjoyable long-term role
- Competitive pay based on experience
If this year 1 teacher role sounds interesting to you then please email me your up to date CV, alternatively call Danny today on 020 384 10777 to find out more.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%