Year 1 Teacher
Reeson Education is currently working with a large, diverse primary school based in Wembley, Brent seeking to appoint a year 1 teacher to join them in January 2023.
This wonderful 2 form entry school offers a supportive environment with a mixed staff of newly qualified and experienced teachers working in harmony to deliver the best education experience for all children.
About the school:
- 2 form entry school
- Friendly environment that welcomes early career teachers (ECTs) with open arms
- Ambitious, flexible and engaging curriculum
- Easily accessible via the Jubilee line
Suitable applicants must have:
- Relevant qualifications (Experienced teachers as well as ECTs are welcome to apply)
- Experience teaching key stage 1
- The confidence to hit the ground running, lead a class and manage behaviour in a calm collected manner
What Reeson Education will offer you:
- Quick and easy no fuss registration process
- An enjoyable long-term role
- Competitive pay
If you live in or around the Brent area and are seeking a new role as a year 1 Teacher then please email me your up to date CV, alternatively call Reeson today on 020 384 10777 to find out more.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%