We are looking for a Year 1 teacher who can deliver high quality teaching and learning that meets the needs of our pupils and enables the school to achieve its founding vision.
- Are you interested in taking on a Subject Lead in Science?
- Would you love to have the unique opportunity to be a part of a lovely inner London primary school?
- Do you have Key Stage 1 experience?
- Do you have a passion for creating learning opportunities both inside and outside the classroom?
- Do you want to work in a school committed to your continuing professional development?
If the answer to these questions is yes then we would love you to apply for a position at this one form entry primary school in Hammersmith and Fulham. With class sizes of around 25, the latest technology in the classrooms and a friendly atmosphere throughout the school, it is an exciting time to join.
Year 1 Teacher Job Summary:
The core purpose of this role is to provide high quality teaching and learning that meets the needs of the pupils and that will enable the school to build on its fantastic reputation.
To achieve success, the Key Stage 1 Teachers will:
- Plan and deliver high quality teaching and learning to secure the highest possible levels of attainment and progress for all pupils;
- Set high expectations for all pupils at the school;
- Evaluate pupil performance and identify priorities for continuous improvement;
- Encourage the involvement of parents and carers;
- Create a learning environment for the Year 1 Class, Key Stage 1 that is engaging, happy and fulfilling for all pupils;
- Demonstrate a commitment to your own Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and supporting the development of others.
This is an incredible opportunity at a lovely school that can offer a competitive pay, additional benefits and a fantastic place to teach. If this Year 1 Teacher role sounds of interest then please send in your CV and apply to the role.