Year 1 Teacher
REESON Education is working in partnership with a growing primary school based in Lewisham, south east London to assist them in finding a hard-working and committed teacher to join their KS1 phase as a year 1 teacher. The year 1 teacher role will be permanent for the right candidate and is to begin in January 2020. Salary will be in line with inner London pay scales (M1 - UPS3).
The year 1 teacher role has come about due to a teacher relocating abroad and is part of a very supportive KS1 phase made up of teachers at varying stages of their career. The school has recently been rated 'Good' by Ofsted and is home to children and staff alike who love coming to school. The role is open to both experienced and teachers who are newly qualified.
Interviews for the Year 1 Teacher position will happen in early November.
The Year 1 Teacher role:
- Year 1 teacher
- 23 students in the class
- Permanent role
- Salary in-line with inner London pay scales - £30,480 to £49,571
- Recently rated 'Good' by Ofsted
- Aiming to become 'Outstanding' by next Ofsted inspection
- Two/Three form entry and a growing roll
- Future opportunities for progression to middle management
- Very well connected by London public transport
Minimum requirements for applicants:
- Experience teaching KS1 or lower KS2 in UK Schools (NQTs welcome to apply)
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.