Year 1 teacher
**Small Class Sizes- 12 children
**Borough of Wandsworth
A highly sought after Primary School in Clapham is seeking a Year 1 Teacher. This very established school has a sterling reputation and they place a strong emphasis on discovering the best in every child. Teachers work hard to provide personalised individual attention to each child resulting in the academic success of their pupils.
The school place a strong emphasis their staff delivering the highest standards in all aspects of school life, enabling the children to achieve beyond expectations. They pride themselves on the children being happy and motivated learners, confident yet caring to those around them.
Requirements for the Year 1 teacher role:
- A Post Graduate Certificate of Education, Graduate Teacher Programme Certification or Bachelor of Education qualification
- Prior Year 1 or EYFS experience
- Two or three years teaching experience
- Can work effectively in a team
- Be keen to develop your teaching and learning skills through excellent CPD and support
- Ability to build a good rapport with staff and parents
- Prior UK experience is essential
- SEN experience is desirable but not essential
The school offers excellent facilities, which provide a wealth of new curriculum opportunities throughout the school. Extra-curricular activities and events punctuate school life with school trips, visiting speakers and clubs commonplace. The successful Year 1 teacher will be expected to embrace the aims and ethos of the school within a happy and purposeful family environment.
Year 1 Teachers applying for the position must have a good understanding of the National Curriculum. The school provides an education of the highest quality, challenging children to exceed beyond their expectations.
For more information about this fantastic opportunity as a Year 1 teacher for a class of 12 children, please forward an updated CV to Nurani @ REESON Education. Interviews are taking place ASAP!