Year 1 Teacher
REESON Education is recruiting for a Year 1 Teacher to join a two-form entry primary academy school in North East London. This full- time Year 1 Teacher position is available for the start of January 2020. The successful Year 1 Teacher would be joining a forward thinking team, which is continuously striving for excellence. The school is seeking a forward thinking teacher with children's learning at the heart of everything they do.
About the Role:
- Year 1 Teacher
- Planning and delivering high quality lessons in like with the KS1 curriculum
- Generous daily rate
About the School:
- 2 form entry, inclusive school
- Well-resourced classrooms
- Close to public transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Relevant teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Experienced teachers and NQTs welcome to apply
- Two recent classroom-based references
- Valid DBS
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to be shortlisted for this Year 1 position.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists we have built our business and reputation on our core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence.