Year 1 Teacher Kensington
A full-time Year 1 Teacher Kensington is required at an Ofsted 'Outstanding' Primary School in North Kensington for January.
The Head Teacher is welcoming applications from experienced teachers who are looking to join a school on a journey for January 2020. Ideally, you will have previous experience with Phonics screening checks and teaching Key Stage 1.
There is potential for this to be offered as a permanent contract. The school would suit a Year 1 teacher Kensington looking to further their career.
The school pride themselves on being a genuinely inclusive community school. Parents, staff and pupils try their very best to see the best in others, to be respectful and to aspire to be the best they can be.
Main responsibilities for the Year 1 teacher Kensington:
* To create and manage a caring, supportive, purposeful and stimulating environment
* To plan and prepare lessons in order to deliver the National Curriculum
* To identify clear teaching objectives and learning outcomes, with appropriate challenge and high expectations.
* To organise and manage groups or individual pupils ensuring differentiation of learning needs, reflecting all abilities.
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
To Apply for this Year 1 teacher Kensington role:
If you are interested in this Year 1 teacher Kensington role, please send your CV to Nurani at Alternatively, please call 0203 841 0777 for further information. Any offers will be subject to references and relevant safeguarding checks.