Year 1 Teaching Assistant
Are you an experienced teaching assistant seeking a new role in a wonderful school?
Are you keen to join an enthusiastic team and work in a progressive school environment?
Reeson Education are seeking a passionate, friendly, and caring individual to work at an Ofsted rated outstanding school based in Neasden?
The school are seeking an amiable and proactive teaching assistant to join them this November on an ongoing basis.
The head is keen to meet people within the next fortnight so don't hesitate to apply today.
Your responsibilities as a year 1 teaching assistant:
- As a year 1 teaching assistant you be required to support children as they further develop their reading abilities, telling them stories that inspire, counting along with them and taking them on their exciting initial journey through important historical events
- Building trust and supporting young children as they grow into young adults
- Keeping track of children's progress and occasionally reporting back to parents
About the School:
- Creative environment where the children learn in a fun and interesting way within the boundaries of the national curriculum.
- This school strives to promote equal opportunities for children and staff alike as well as instilling the values of understanding, tolerance, fairness and respect for others.
- Easily accessible via the Jubilee line
What Reeson Education will offer you:
- Remote no fuss registration process
- A satisfying and rewarding long-term role
- Competitive pay based on experience, ranging from £80 to £100 per day
If this role sounds interesting to you then please email me your up to date CV, alternatively call Danny today on 020 384 10777 to find out more.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%