Year 2 Class Teacher
***Year 2 Class Teacher
***Start Date: 24th February 2020
***Salary: £140-175 daily rate
***Not suitable for NQTs
This Kensington & Chelsea primary school is a lively, welcoming, well-resourced primary school located in a highly desirable area. The staff are a team of supportive, positive and forward-thinking individuals who promote a creative approach to teaching and learning.
They want an energetic, enthusiastic and motivated Year 2 class teacher who:
- Has the desire and drive to get the best out of children
- Gets involved; a team player is essential
- Is keen to progress
- Is creative, innovative and in touch with educational developments
- Is able to motivate and inspire colleagues; can lead a subject area
- Is committed to the inclusion of all pupils and can make a difference to their outcomes
They can offer you:
- Children who have outstanding behaviour
- Children who want to learn
- Systems, structures and procedures in place to work within and improve
- Supportive governors, parents and community
- A beautiful and well-resourced school which has recently undergone major refurbishment
- Staff wellbeing incentives
This primary school and Reeson Education is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. References and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
Applications are warmly welcomed if you are interested in this Year 2 Class Teacher.
To express an interest or to be shortlisted for this Year 2 class teacher role, please apply below or contact Nurani at Reeson Education.