Year 2 Primary Teacher | Amazing Brent Primary School | ASAP Start
The Head of a wonderful 3-form entry, Brent primary school is avidly searching for a fully qualified, enthusiastic and passionate Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher to fill this Year 2 Primary Teacher vacancy.
Please Note: Possible TLR for a Primary Teacher eager and ready to take on Phase Leader responsibilities.
Are you searching for a Year 2 Primary Teacher opportunity in a welcoming, vibrant and forward-thinking Brent primary school?
* Deliver engaging, thought-provoking and exciting KS1 lessons in accordance to the National Curriculum
* Ensure that your Year 2 pupils are developing both academically and emotionally
* Phase Leader responsibilities may be on offer for the right experienced Primary Teacher
* Inner London Weighting
* ASAP 2020 Start Date
* UK teaching experience is required & UK QTS is a must
* A Primary Teacher with a History of Good/Outstanding lesson observations
* Positive, can-do attitude, good sense of humour
* Keen to grow and develop alongside the school
* 3-form entry
* Welcoming, Friendly and Inclusive Primary School
* Successful & well-established leadership team
* CPD accreditation
* Located within the borough of Brent
* Good transport links & on-site parking
If you are interested in this exciting Year 2 Primary Teacher please send your CV Ruby @Reeson on 023038410777.