We are working with an excellent Catholic prep school in Tower Hamlets, who are looking to appoint a Year 2 Teacher to start in September 2019.
The school provides a distinctive educational experience where the uniqueness of every child is celebrated and the highest standards of personal excellence are nurtured.
As the Year 2 Teacher you will be expected to;
- Work with class to achieve the schools' aims and goals, promote progress and well being of each pupil
- Regularly assess learning objectives, and evaluate your own teaching critically in order to improve
- Communicate and consult with parents, professional bodies and teachers
- Promote and support the Catholic ethos of the school and set a good example to the pupils
The school can provide;
- Spacious classrooms set in a beautiful listed Victorian building with modern facilities
- Small class sizes of 15- 20 pupils with specialist subject staff for Music, Art, DT, PE and Science
- High academic standards, with happy, ambitious pupils who are eager to succeed
If you are keen on this post, please email me your updated CV or please call Keith @Reeson on 02038410777.