Year 2 Teacher | North London Primary School | April 2021 Start
The Head of a wonderful 2-form entry, primary school is avidly searching for a fully qualified, enthusiastic and passionate Key Stage 1 Year 2 Teacher to fill this vacancy.
Are you searching for a Year 2 Teacher opportunity in a welcoming, vibrant and forward-thinking primary school?
* Deliver engaging, thought-provoking and exciting KS1 lessons in accordance to the National Curriculum
* Ensure that your Year 2 pupils are developing both academically and emotionally
* Phase Leader responsibilities may be on offer for the right experienced Primary Teacher
* April 2021 Start Date
* UK teaching experience is required & UK QTS is a must
* A Primary Teacher with a History of Good/Outstanding lesson observations
* Positive, can-do attitude, good sense of humour
* Keen to grow and develop alongside the school
* 2-form entry
* Welcoming, Friendly and Inclusive Primary School
* Successful & well-established leadership team
* CPD accreditation
* Located within the borough of Barnet
* Good transport links & on-site parking
If you are interested in this exciting Year 2 Teacher role please contact Ruby at REESON ASAP.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%