* Year 2 Teacher * London Borough of Newham * September 2019 * Full time, Permanent position *
A highly regarded primary school is currently looking for a Year 2 Teacher to join the team come the new academic year. Opportunities to join this team are very rare, and the school are looking to recruit for this position quickly.
What the school can offer the successful Year 2 Teacher:
- Generous London weighted salary (MPS/UPS) - Direct contact
- Excellent CPD opportunities - TLR available
- Friendly and hard working environment
- Very supportive team with renowned NQT Support (if required)
- Excellent transport links
The school is situated on generous green grounds and boast state of the art facilities. Based in the London borough of Newham there are excellent transport links and the school is also equipped with a large staff car park. The school has links to a number of local schools thereby offing impressive CPD and career progression opportunities.
What the school is looking for in a Year 2 Teacher:
- Qualified Teacher status
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of the KS1 curriculum
- Newly qualified Teachers welcome to apply
If you would like to be considered for this Year 2 Teacher position then please send through and up to date CV in response to this advert, alternatively feel free to give Peter from REESON Education a call on 02038410777 for more information.