* Year 2 Teacher *
* London Borough of Waltham Forest *
* ASAP *
* Full time, Permanent position *
The Head teacher of a popular and thriving school in Waltham Forest is currently looking for a Year 2 Teacher to join the team starting ASAP or from February 2020. The school has a very low staff turnover so opportunities are rare. As such, the school has a tight, family-like, community atmosphere. If you like the sound of working here then please read on.
What the school can offer the successful Year 2 Teacher:
- Generous salary, dependent on salary
- Very supportive and hardworking team
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Modern facilities and resources
- Excellent transport links
The school is fortunate to boast state of the art facilities both inside and out. The school is situated in the heart of Waltham Forest, serving a very diverse community. The school community is made up of individuals who encourage innovation, initiative and creativity and as such the school is looking for an ambitious Year 2 Teacher that can foster the same.
What the school is looking for in a Year 2 Teacher:
- Qualified Teacher status
- Experienced teachers only
- SATs experience is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of the KS1 curriculum
If you would like to be considered for this Year 2 Teacher position then please send through and up to date CV in response to this advert.