Year 2 Teacher
Are you a KS1 teacher who is passionate about Education?
Or perhaps would you like to develop your expertise by teaching in an Excellent School?
If yes, I have a fantastic role for you as a Year 2 Teacher!!
- Year 2 Teacher
- London Borough of Waltham Forest
- Start Date - January 2020
- Competitive rates of pay
- Full-time, long-term role
This is a thriving primary school with an ambitious leadership team based in Borough of Waltham Forest. The school is looking for an enthusiastic and driven Year 2 Teacher to join their supportive team. You must have a desire to implement successful strategies, have a passion for delivering high quality lessons and achieving the best outcome for each pupil.
This role would suit either an experienced KS1 Teacher or someone ambitious who is willing to work hard. The school is looking to appoint a Year 2 Teacher who is motivated and has a child-centred approach. The school offers a great working environment and provides a rich and varied learning environment.
Requirements for the Year 2 Teacher role:
- A Post Graduate Certificate of Education, Graduate Teacher Programme Certification or Bachelor of Education qualification
- Can work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies
- Able to inspire your colleagues and pupils alike
- Must be experience with recent UK experience
- An ability to build a great rapport with pupils, parents and staff
- Good to outstanding teaching practice
If you are interested in this Year 2 teacher position, send your CV to Nurani at REESON EDUCATION for an immediate trial day.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists we have built our business and reputation on our core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence.