An Ofsted rated 'Good' School based in West London, Ealing are looking to appoint a KS2 Primary Teacher to commence on a temporary this coming September 2020. The role is on a temporary basis covering a maternity leave.
This role is suitable for both experienced teachers looking for long term work in KS2. Based in a suburban area of Ealing, West London, this Ofsted rated 'Good' primary school holds a fantastic team teaching ethos.
This long-standing Headteacher of this fantastic school is committed to making a crucial contribution to children's development and learning. Through from the Nursery to Key Stage Two, the classes provide a rich variety of opportunities and experiences that are appropriate to the needs of the children. The Head is looking for someone who can come in and take ownership of this well behaved class.
This 2 form entry school offers a supportive staff team.
The Head is looking for a teacher who can:
- Be a consistently 'good or outstanding' Primary Teacher who holds QTS
- Be skilled at building up positive and respectful relationships with children, parents & colleagues
- Be an enthusiastic team player who is willing and able to share ideas and expertise
- Be keen to develop their own practice and try out new initiatives
- Be an inspirational practitioner who motivates all children to do their very best
- Be committed to ensuring that every child may flourish and reach their full potential
The school can offer:
* A warm and welcoming school and parish community
* Enthusiastic pupils who are eager and ready to learn
* A highly motivated and supportive staff team
* Support for your own professional development
- Enthusiastic and supportive parents
If this sounds like this is the role for you, then please apply by submitting an updated CV to Bonnie at REESON Education ASAP. Zoom Interviews will be commencing imminently, so do not delay!