REESON Education is working in partnership with a fabulous, community 2 form entry Primary school located in the London Borough of Hackney. The school are looking for an experienced KS2 (Year 3) classroom teacher to join their team in January 2020 on an initial 2 term, fixed term contract.
The role will be a 50%/50-% split between classroom teaching and mentoring 2 apprentice teachers who are working within the same year group.
As the Lead teacher, you will be observing and helping to support these trainees with their planning; therefore applicants must have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum at KS2.
About the School
* 'Good' 2 form entry
* Well organised, supportive leadership
* Excellent public transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
* Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
If you are an experienced KS2 teacher looking for a new challenge, please send your CV to Amy @ REESON Education today.