Year 3 Primary Teacher | Newham |
Year 3 Primary Teacher | Newham Primary School |
The Head of a wonderful 3-form entry, Barking primary school is avidly searching for a fully qualified, enthusiastic and passionate Upper Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher to fill this Year 3 Primary Teacher vacancy.
Please Note: Possible TLR for a Primary Teacher eager and ready to take on Phase Leader responsibilities.
Are you searching for a Year 3 Primary Teacher opportunity in a welcoming, vibrant and forward-thinking Barking primary school
If this Year 5 Primary Teacher plus TLR role is what you have been looking for, apply today!!
- Deliver engaging, thought-provoking and exciting KS2 lessons in accordance to the National Curriculum
- Ensure that your Year 3 pupils are developing both academically and emotionally
- Phase Leader responsibilities may be on offer for the right experienced Primary Teacher
- Inner London Weighting
- January 2020 Start Date
- UK teaching experience is required & UK QTS is a must
- A Primary Teacher with a History of Good/Outstanding lesson observations
- Positive, can-do attitude, good sense of humour
- Keen to grow and develop alongside the school
- 3-form entry
- Welcoming, Friendly and Inclusive Primary School
- Successful & well-established leadership team
- CPD accreditation
- Located within the borough of Newham
- Good transport links & on-site parking
Does this sound like the Year 5 Primary Teacher plus TLR opportunity for you?
Click 'Apply' today to be considered for this exciting Year 5 Primary Teacher plus TLR opportunity or please call Keith @Reeson on 023038410777.