Teachers Pay Scale
Required from January 2022
Full Time (Mon-Fri)
Long term (Permanent for the right candidate)
£120-200 per day (Depending on experience)
This dynamic primary school in the heart of Putney, provides limitless opportunities for every child to aspire and succeed. They are looking to appoint talented and enthusiastic practitioners to join their hard working team.
Reeson Education are looking for a qualified Year 3 Teacher who can evidence:
- Strong cross curriculum knowledge;
- A desire to raise achievement for all pupils;
- Resourcefulness and the ability to drive and embrace change;
- A commitment to the school vision and shared values.
- Experience in KS2, ideally Year 3
We can offer the successful candidates:
- A commitment to wellbeing;
- A unique curriculum with a chance to shape what you teach your children;
- Opportunities to share your passion, both through our curriculum and a large range of clubs;
- An open-minded and forward-thinking ethos;
- Dedicated colleagues and a culture of mutual support;
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression;
- A large, diverse and well-equipped school site.
This role will be a long term booking via Reeson Education with the view to go permanent via the school for the right candidate.
If you are an experienced primary Teacher with QTS UK or a strong NQT with KS2 experience, please apply below to be shortlisted.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%