Year 3 Teacher
Reeson Education are currently working with a culturally diverse primary school based in Brent seeking to appoint a year 3 teacher to join them in January 2023.
This charming single form entry school strives to nurture ambitious, literate pupils who can problem solve, articulate themselves confidently and show resilience.
Responsibilities of a year 3 teacher:
- As a year 3 teacher you will be responsible for the pastoral care of children taking their first steps in Key stage 2, promoting good behaviour and cultivating an conducive learning environment
- Teaching the Key stage 2 curriculum to groups of children while also focusing on each individual child's learning targets, encouraging their strengths and improving their weaknesses
- Further developing maths ability and introducing fractions, statistics and geometry
- Help children develop their writing ability by creating plots, characters and settings for stories
- Keeping track of children's progress and occasionally reporting back to parents
About the school:
- Single form entry school located in a lovely residential area of Brent
- Friendly environment that welcomes early career teachers (ECTs) with open arms
- As well as academic excellence, this school aspires to develop well-rounded, confident pupils through its supportive pastoral environment
- Easily accessible via the Bakerloo and overground lines
Suitable applicants must have:
- Relevant qualifications (Experienced teachers as well as ECTs are welcome to apply)
- Experience teaching Key stage 2
- The confidence to hit the ground running, proactively lead a class and manage behaviour in line with school behaviour policies
What Reeson Education will offer you:
- Quick and easy no fuss registration process
- An enjoyable long-term role
- Competitive pay based on experience
If this year 3 teacher role sounds interesting to you then please email me your up to date CV, alternatively call Danny today on 020 384 10777 to find out more.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%