Year 3 Teacher
London Borough of Kingston
The supportive Headteacher of a highly regarded primary school is currently looking for a Year 3 Teacher to join their team starting in the new calendar year. The existing Year 3 teacher has unfortunately had to relocate back abroad and as such, they can offer the position on a full time and permanent basis for the most suitable applicant.
What the school can offer the successful Year 3 Teacher:
- Generous London weighted salary (MPS/UPS)
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Friendly and hard working environment
- On-site parking and excellent transport links
With an established history, this two form entry primary school has built up a strong reputation within Greenwich. There is a wonderful sense of community surrounding the school with strong and long lasting relationships being formed between teachers, students and parents alike. The school is also part of a federation giving teachers excellent CPD opportunities and ample opportunities for progression.
What the school is looking for in the Year 3 Teacher:
- Previous experience teaching KS1 or KS2 in UK primary schools
- Strong knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
If you would like to be considered for this Year 3 Teacher position then please click 'Apply' to send your updated CV to Dereck at REESON Education.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.