Year 3 Teaching Assistant
- Primary School
- 1:1 support for a child with ADHD
- Putney, Wandsworth
- Long- term role
- Starting ASAP
- £65 - £85 per day
Reeson Education are actively looking to recruit an experienced Year 3 Teaching Assistant for a 1-form entry primary school in Putney. The role will involve supporting a pupil with ADHD on a 1:1 basis in a Year 3 class.
This is a happy and successful school where the children are hardworking and the staff are incredibly dedicated. The staff, parents, and senior leadership team have the highest aspirations for their children and work together to ensure the children become the best learners that they can be. The school is now seeking a Year 3 Teaching Assistant to support a pupil with ADHD on a 1:1 basis.
As a Year 3 Teaching Assistant, you will ideally have experience working with SEN pupils or who have an interest in working with SEN children/young people.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience with Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Makaton, PECS or Team-Teach training - not essential
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills and Emotional Intelligence
- Experience in a Classroom environment
- Good Literacy and Numeracy Skills
- A Positive, Proactive, Professional, Friendly and Outgoing Personality
Please apply below today to be shortlisted for this Year 3 Teaching Assistant role or contact Nurani @ Reeson on 02038410777 for more details. Trials will be taking place next week.