Year 4 Class Teacher
*Year 4 Class Teacher Required for March 2020*
The Governors and Headteacher of a Primary School Primary would like to appoint a qualified, talented and enthusiastic Year 4 Class Teacher to join a friendly school in Wandsworth. This is an excellent opportunity to join our vibrant, well-resourced school as they continue their journey forward.
Are you committed to raising standards for all pupils?
Do you have experience teaching Key Stage 2?
Are you excited by the opportunity to contribute to the development of our rich and broad curriculum?
As a Year 4 class teacher:
* Do you plan and teach lessons that motivate, inspire and result in progress for all pupils?
* Do you incorporate energy, and challenge into your lessons?
* Are you committed to our policy of inclusion of all?
* Are you able to work as part of a team and communicate effectively with pupils, staff and parents?
If yes, this Year 4 class teacher position may be the perfect role for you.
In return, the school offer:
* A commitment to career development
* An enthusiastic and hard-working staff team
* A fantastically resourced school * Well behaved and enthusiastic children
* Support from an experienced Leadership Team
* Attractive learning environments, with plenty of outdoor space and opportunity
For further details or to be shortlisted for this Year 4 class teacher role, please send an updated CV to Nurani at Reeson Education.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists we have built our business and reputation on our core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence.