Year 4 Primary School Teacher - London Borough of Tower Hamlets
My client based in the vibrant and multicultural borough of Tower Hamlets are seeking a fantastic and passionate year 4 Primary School teacher to join their school and help make an impact on the schools teaching and learning.
Whether you are an experienced & skilled primary school teacher or a talented and fresh minded NQT, this primary school can offer fantastic career development opportunities.
If you are a primary school teacher with strong leadership potential and have ambition to be a subject leader, year group leader, phase leader or Assistant Headteacher then this is the Primary School for you!
Job Specification - Year 4 Teacher:
- Full time Year 4 Teacher
- Permanent contract
- Main/ Upper Pay Scale
- Excellent CPD & TLR opportunities
- TLRs available for experienced teachers
- Consistently 'Good' or 'Outstanding' in recent lesson observations
- Subject strength advantageous
- Must hold QTS & have UK teaching experience
- Able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging lessons for all to benefit from
- Team player
- Ambitious and hardworking
- 'GOOD' school aiming for Outstanding
- Located in Tower Hamlets, East London
- Fantastic Senior Leadership team
- Excellent NQT Induction Program
- Free staff parking on site
- Good train and bus connections
- Large building with modern resources and great facilities
- Well behaved & enthusiastic children
If you are really interested on this opportunity, please send Keith your updated CV or please call Keith @Reeson on 02038410777.