An outstanding Year 4 Teacher/ PPA cover is needed for a Primary School in North West London.
A lovely Outstanding Primary school in Brent is currently looking to appoint a fantastic teacher for its Year 4 class each afternoon and to provide PPA cover in the mornings.
Reeson Education is working on behalf of this small and highly esteemed Primary school to appoint an outstanding and highly committed teacher to cover a maternity cover.
The successful Year 4 teacher will be energetic and enthusiastic, with extremely high expectations. You should be dedicated to ensuring that pupils are encouraged to become confident learners and to ensuring that they are provided with a positive and happy learning environment.
To be considered for this position you must have:
* Qualified Teacher Status (Newly Qualified Teachers are strongly encouraged to apply)
* Experience of working in a Key Stage 2 setting
* An innovative and creative approach to teaching
In return, Reeson Education will ensure that you are well-supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career development.
To do this, we will provide you with:
* Good rates of pay
* An efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible;
* An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme
To apply please send your up to date CV asap for an immediate interview.