Year 4 Teacher
Reeson Education is currently working with a charming multicultural primary school based in Brent seeking to appoint a year 4 teacher to join them as soon as possible.
This charming 2 form entry school strives to nurture ambitious, literate pupils who can problem solve and articulate themselves confidently.
Responsibilities of a year 4 teacher:
- As a year 4 teacher you will be responsible for the pastoral care of children as they further develop in Key stage 2, encouraging good behaviour and fostering an opportune learning environment
- Teaching the Key stage 2 curriculum to groups of children while also focusing on each individual child's learning targets, encouraging their strengths and fortifying their weaknesses
- Further developing maths ability and introducing new subjects like basic coding and Spanish
- Keeping track of children's progress and occasionally reporting back to parents
About the school:
- Single form entry school located in a lovely residential area of Brent
- Friendly environment that welcomes early career teachers (ECTs) with open arms
- As well as academic excellence, this school aspires to develop well-rounded, confident pupils through its supportive pastoral environment
- Easily accessible via the Bakerloo and overground lines
Suitable applicants must have:
- Relevant qualifications (Experienced teachers as well as ECTs are welcome to apply)
- Experience teaching Key stage 2
- The confidence to hit the ground running, proactively lead a class and manage behaviour in line with school behaviour policies
What Reeson Education will offer you:
- Quick and easy no fuss registration process
- An enjoyable long-term role
- Competitive pay based on experience
If this year 4 teacher role sounds interesting to you then get in touch today!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%