REESON Education is recruiting for a Year 4 Teacher to join a 'good' two-form entry primary school in West London. This full time Year 4 Teacher position is available for ideally an October 2019 start. This permanent position offers an opportunity for a TLR for the successful candidate. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful Year 4 Teacher to join a forward thinking team.
If you are an individual who is continuously striving for excellent, then this could be the school for you!
If you are a passionate teacher, with a child-centred approach, then please do not hesitate to apply.
About the Role
- Year 4 Teacher
- Responsible for the planning, delivery and assessment in the class
- Class of 30 children with a teaching assistant
- Potential for a TLR for the right applicant
- Inner London Pay Scale
About the School
- OFSTED rated 'good'
- 2 form entry school
- Big on ICT and sports
- Well-resourced classrooms
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Relevant teaching degree with QTS
- Recent experience teaching the UK curriculum
- UK trained and overseas trained teachers welcome to apply
- Two recent classroom-based references
- Valid DBS
Interested in Applying?
To apply for this Year 4Teacher role, you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV