Year 4 Teacher
Reeson Education is recruiting a motivated Year 4 Teacher in Chelsea, Central West London. This is a full-time classroom teaching position that starts in April 2020 and will be for the remainder of the year.
The ideal Year 4 Teacher will have:
* UK QTS
* Confidence within their knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
* An encouraging and active teaching style
* High standards of teaching and learning
About the Year 4 Teacher Role:
* Year 4 class
* April 2020 start
* UK based experience is preferred although not essential
* Contracted till the end of the academic year.
* Salary range from M2 to UPS3
About the School:
* This Primary school is a two-form entry school
* The school has Healthy School status.
* The school operates a morning breakfast club before the beginning of the school day.
The successful Year 4 Teacher will have:
* Hold a PGCE, Bachelor or Education or a qualification recognised as equivalent within the UK.
* Good understanding of the UK national curriculum
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Two recent classroom based references
* Hold a valid DBS (Overseas police check if necessary)
Does this Year 4 teacher role in Chelsea sound of interest to you?
If you would like further information or to be shortlisted for this Year 4 Teacher role, please email your CV through