Year 4 Classroom Teacher
This Enfield Primary School is a 2 form entry primary school and is part of an Educational Trust.
They are now looking for an experienced, dynamic and enthusiastic Year 4 Classroom Teacher for a class size of 30 children. If you would like to join this school on their journey to becoming an outstanding school.
They are looking for:
* A highly skilled, motivated Year 4 Classroom Teacher with a proven track record for raising standards.
* Excellent assessment for learning techniques.
* Energy and creativity to be able to deliver a fun, innovative and thought-provoking curriculum.
* A Year 4 Classroom Teacher with a passion and belief that all children can achieve.
* A hard working and supportive team member.
* Small Class Sizes
* Qualified teacher's providing intervention support.
* A strong leadership team dedicated to continued professional development.
* A dynamic, talented, successful and forward thinking team of professionals.
* An active social committee
* A diverse community of well-behaved and friendly children, who want to achieve and deserve the best
* A strong team ethos
* Commitment to staff well being
* Innovative opportunities within an improving school
If you are seeking a Year 4 Classroom Teacher role within a popular and welcoming school, this could be just the job for you! Please apply now by sending your CV to Reeson Education and an experienced primary consultant will be able to provide further information.