Are you a KS2 Teacher looking for a new post from after Feb half term 2020?
Would you like to teach a Year 4 class in an excellent, well led Enfield Primary School?
If you are passionate taking on a new role as a KS2 Teacher and would like to work in a stable, community centred primary then apply today!
- KS2 Teacher Post Starting after Feb half term 2020
- Good/Outstanding Primary Key Stage 2 Teacher Required
- Year 4 Teacher - Community Centred Primary, London
- Good Primary School in Enfield
- Immediate Interview
A primary school in Enfield are looking to appoint a KS2 Teacher to teach one of their Year 4 classes from Feb 2020
The school is ideally looking for a KS2 Teacher who:
* Is passionate about teaching and has a desire to create an engaging curriculum, full of learning experiences that their pupils will cherish and remember
* Has been judged to be consistently good and / or outstanding in the past
* Has class based references to support excellent teaching
* Ideally has prior experience as a KS2 Teacher
At this school all children settle quickly into Key Stage 2 because of an excellent induction process. Children's attainment on entry is wide, but at the expected levels and very good progress is made throughout their Nursery year.
This school has recently achieved the status of Good with Outstanding features after their recent OFSTED report. The school had been previously failing and now has improved the attainment levels and subsequently the hopes and aspirations of all the pupils.
If you are interested in this KS2 Teacher role at this fantastic Enfield Primary School, please send an up to date CV