A 2 form entry Primary School, based in Central North West London are looking to take on a KS2 Teacher - Year 4 Class Teacher from September 2020. The school benefit from fantastic facilities and recent funding has seen an increase in their resources available especially within KS2.
If you are currently a KS2 teacher and are looking for a new post within KS2, this could be a fantastic position for you!
** Key Stage 2 Teacher
** Have a 'Good - Outstanding' teaching record in KS2
**Can offer TLRs from September 2020
**Inner London - Competitive Daily Rates
**'Good with Outstanding features primary school'
**Based close to Jubilee and Overground Line stations
This primary school houses teachers and leaders who are dynamic and effective in their practice. Due to their great sense of passion and commitment, they have managed to foster an environment of high expectation and results across the phases.
They are a large, friendly and caring school which reflects, and is proud of their diverse community, valuing each child as individual and special. Situated in the bustling borough of Brent.
The school can offer:
* A welcoming school community which is multi-cultural and inclusive.
- Children who are vibrant, purposeful and enjoy coming to school
- Friendly and supportive environment
The school are looking for:
* Teachers who are child focused, open minded, articulate, organised and creative
- You will have a clear understanding of effective learning and teaching and are willing to work in partnership with an excellent, committed team of staff
- Has a passion for teaching and high expectations of themselves and the children
Applications are welcome from creative and talented class teachers with at least one years' experience, or Strong NQTs with experience within KS2. The Head is committed to the continuing professional development of our staff.
If this post sounds of interest please do not delay in contacting Ruby from REESON Education ASAP. The Head will be conducting Zoom interviews this week and next.