* Year 5 & MFL Teacher * September start date * Newham * Full time, Permanent position *
Summary: - Year 5 & MFL Teacher
Reeson Education are currently looking for a Year 5 & MFL Teacher on behalf of an Ofsted rated "Outstanding" primary school based in in the Inner London borough of Newham.
The Position: - Year 5 & MFL Teacher
- 2 days in year 5 (Job Share)
- 2 days MFL Teacher (Mainly focusing on Spanish)
- 1 day personal PPA and school cover
- Generous Inner London weighted salary
- Excellent CPD opportunities available
The School: - Year 5 & MFL Teacher
Based in the London borough of Newham the school benefits from excellent transport links and a tight knit community. The combination of excellent fund-raising and generous council budgets have led to newly built, well-resourced and state of the art facilities. The staff are all very close with strong relationships formed between teachers, students and parents alike.
Candidate requirements: - Year 5 & MFL Teacher
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Friendly Personality
- Previous KS2 & MFL teaching experience beneficial
Application: - Year 5 & MFL Teacher
If you would like to be considered for this Year 5 & MFL Teacher position then please send through an up to date CV in response to this advert. Alternatively feel free to contact Peter from Reeson Education on 02038410777 for more information.