* KS2 Teacher
* Full time - Permanent role
We are a friendly Primary School in Addelstone Surrey looking to appoint a Year 5, Key Stage 2 Teacher ASAP. This is a full time position based in Year 5, Key Stage 2.
We are seeking Year 5 Teachers who are:
- Enthusiastic, creative and motivated
- Able to use their own initiiateve
- Have the ability to lead and enthuse others
- Have a passion for teaching
We can offer you:
- A very friendly and supportive staff and children who love to learn
- A chance to make a significant impact whilst developing personally.
- Opportunities for progression
The successful candidate must have Key Stage Two (KS2) teaching experience within a similar environment, and ideally within Years 4, 5, or 6. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and must hold a recognised teaching qualification with QTS.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. References will be taken up prior to interview and the post is subject to a successful DBS check.
If you have the qualifications and skills for this Year 5 Teacher (Key Stage 2) role, please do not hesitate and email an updated CV today, to arrange an initial school visit.