Year 5 Class Teacher
YEAR 5 CLASS TEACHER (NQT'S CONSIDERED) - LONDON BOROUGH OF KENSINGTON & CHELSEA
Our popular client is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Year 5 Class teacher for a fantastic primary school in the London Borough of Kensington & Chelsea. This is a permanent role and is due to start in January 2020.
This fantastic school will offer a broad, engaging curriculum, one responsive to changing times and the needs of the children. Learning will take place in a rich environment. Trips to support topics will be encouraged as well as getting a range of people into the school to help with both curriculum and specific needs.
Start Date: January - Full Time - Permanent
The successful Year 5 Class Teacher must have the following:
* QTS and experience of teaching within KS2 in a school
* KS2 SATS experience desirable but not essential
* A commitment to working as part of a team and to raising standards and ensuring all children make at least good progress
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop a strong partnership with parents
* A creative and flexible approach to teaching and learning
* Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits the Year 5 Class Teacher can expect:
* A warm and welcoming School Community
* A dedicated team of staff who support each other
* A vibrant school community with enthusiastic and well-behaved children who enjoy learning.
* Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children is paramount and all staff are expected to share this commitment.
To apply for this Year 5 Class Teacher please send your CV to Nurani at REESON Education.