Are you a passionate and dedicated primary teacher looking for a new challenge? We are seeking a Year 5 teacher to join our dynamic team to start ASAP on a perm basis.
A warm and welcoming school located in Redbridge a vibrant and diverse community and pride themselves on providing a supportive and inclusive environment for both pupils and staff. The school has have high expectations for their pupils and strive to provide them with the best possible education, ensuring they reach their full potential.
As a Year 5 teacher, you will be responsible for delivering engaging and challenging lessons across the curriculum, including Maths, English, Science, and Humanities. You will work closely with theexperienced team to plan and deliver a creative and stimulating curriculum that meets the needs of all our pupils.
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant teaching qualification (PGCE, QTS, etc.)
- Experience teaching in a primary setting, preferably in Year 5
- A passion for education and a commitment to providing high-quality teaching and learning
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- An understanding of the importance of pastoral care and the ability to build positive relationships with pupils and parents
In return, we offer:
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply with your CV and a covering letter outlining your experience, skills, and why you would like to join our team. We look forward to hearing from you!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%