Year 5/6 Class Teacher
Start date: October 28th
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Fixed Term
Suitable for NQTs: Yes
We are looking to appoint an excellent Year 5/6 class teacher to join a highly motivated team at a school in North West London. This is a small, supportive primary school providing children with an excellent all round education and a love of learning.
About the school:
They are looking to appoint an excellent class teacher to join their highly motivated team. It is a small, friendly primary school located in the heart of one of London's most beautiful areas in North West London. This school serves the local community, welcoming families of all faiths and none.
The children come to school ready to learn and we aim to provide them with secure foundations for life, so that they leave the school with an excellent all round education and a love of learning.
The school can offer:
* a thoughtful and caring school where developing effective learners is central to the ethos of the school
* a partner school to provide more opportunities for continued professional development
* year group partners across the two schools to share good practice and plan collaboratively
* highly motivated children with exemplary behaviour
* a very positive Ofsted report
* a supportive environment to promote and develop strong pedagogy
The successful Year 5/6 Class Teacher will have:
* high expectations for the achievement of every pupil
* strong commitment to their own professional development
* excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* high levels of self-motivation and an eagerness to take a lead
If you would like further details on this Year 5/5 Class Teacher role, please get in touch with Ruby @ Reeson Education.