Year 5 Teacher
REESON Education is seeking to find a resourceful and energetic teacher for one of our partner primary schools situated in the London Borough of Merton, south west London. The KS2 teacher will be responsible for teaching a year 5 class in this large, three form entry, friendly school. The school is looking to appoint on a fixed-term basis starting as soon as possible through to July 2020. There is scope for this role to become permanent. Interviews will be held in the first few weeks back after the October half term break.
The KS2 teacher position summary:
- Teaching year 5
- Immediate start
- Fixed-term contact until July 2020
- Scope for the role to become permanent from September 2020
- NQTs and teachers of any level of experience welcome to apply
- Inner London salary MPS1-UPS3 (£30,480 - £49,571)
- Large three form entry primary school
- Judged to be 'good' by Ofsted
- Community feel with strong values instilled in everyday school life
- Embraces positive relationships with parents
- Children keen to come to school and learn
- Supportive staff and senior leadership team
Minimum requirements for the KS2 teacher position:
- Experience teaching KS2 in UK Schools (NQTs welcome to apply)
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.