Year 5 Teacher
Are you an excellent teacher looking for a new role in London?
Are you looking for an exciting new role for April 2020?
Are you passionate about teaching as a Year 5 Teacher?
REESON Education are working with a successful school in the London Borough of Waltham Forest to recruit a Year 5 Teacher. It is a happy and successful school, where the children have a genuine love for learning. The school is OFSTED rated 'outstanding' and are now looking for an excellent Year 5 Teacher to accompany them on their journey to retaining their outstanding status.
Do you think you are the KS2 teacher who can be a vital part of this school's teaching team?
The successful Year 5 teacher will:
- Be a good- outstanding teacher
- Year 5 experience is desirable but not essential
- Have good knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Have experience in using assessment data to successfully track the progress of the children's learning
- Be committed to working collaboratively
In return the school can offer:
- Excellent coaching, mentoring and training for your continued professional development
- A vibrant school community
- A proactive and dedicated team of staff
- Happy and well behaved children
To be considered for this Year 5 Teacher position, please send your CV through to Nurani @ REESON Education. Alternatively, you can call the office on 0203 841 0777.
About REESON Education
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency.
Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists we have built our business and reputation on our core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence.