Year 5 Maternity Cover
REESON Education is working in partnership with a very successful primary school located Surrey who are seeking a Year 5 teacher for a maternity cover contract commencing in January 2020.
This role would suit either an experienced teacher or a strong NQT who is able to provide written feedback of their most recent lesson observations.
- Year 5 Teacher
- Teaching in a supportive teams
- Well behaved pupils
- M1 - UPS3 salary available
What you'll need to apply for the Primary Teacher role?
- Previous experience teaching KS1 or KS2 in UK primary schools
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Amy at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.