Year 5 Teacher
REESON Education are working with a delightful primary school located in the Kensington & Chelsea area. The approachable Headteacher of this lovely school is seeking a Year 5 teacher to join their school this coming February 2020. The school also have a TLR available for those who are looking for additional responsibility.
POSITION: Year 5 Teacher
SCHOOL: 2 form entry primary school
LOCATION: West London - Inner London borough of Kensington & Chelsea
TRANSPORT: Close to Ladbroke Grove and Westbourne Park Stations
START DATE: February 2020
SALARY: Inner London scales + TLR
The Headteacher of this forward thinking school is seeking a dynamic and inspirational teacher to join their school. As a Year 5 Teacher you will have the pleasure of working with a class of 28 children who have excellent behaviour and enjoy coming to school.
- Be responsible for student achievement and progress in Key Stage 2
- Good- outstanding teaching practice
- Must be able to contribute to the development of the Key Stage 2 curriculum
- Provide effective communication to SLT
Why work at this school?:
The school prides itself on providing the best possible primary education in stimulating and creative environments. They encourage children to develop a passion for learning, inspired by high-quality teaching and pastoral care.
As a teacher within the school, you will be supported with an experienced senior leadership team who truly invest in the development of their teachers within the school. This is a great teaching school so is ideal if you are seeking career development opportunities and the desire to fast track your career.
We are seeking a Year 5 Teacher that has:
- Previous experience in KS1 or KS2 Teaching
- QTS - Achieved through a relevant teaching degree
- An up to date DBS, ideally with an update
- Two class based references from your last two employers
If you are interested in this Year 5 Teacher role and will be an asset to their lovely team, please send your CV to Nurani at REESON Education for an immediate interview.