Year 5 Teacher
An opportunity has arisen for you to join the lovely team of staff at this Wandsworth Primary school as a Year 5 Teacher.
The school's vision is to give every child in our community an exceptional education - their school is an exciting one to work in and they have a team of committed staff and governors who work exceptionally hard to give the children in the community the very best provision. Staff are exceptionally well supported and developed as outstanding practitioners and leaders. They have a strong inclusive and supportive ethos, experienced teaching assistants in each class, a well-resourced curriculum and fabulous children. They serve a diverse multi-cultural community and celebrate the richness that this brings to school life.
If you want to be part of something truly special as a Year 5 Teacher, please contact Nurani on 0203 841 0777 or pop an email
They are looking for a Year 5 Teacher who can demonstrate:
- Excellent classroom practice that demonstrates creativity and caring with the ability to make learning fun
- High expectations and a commitment to providing the best possible education for all pupils
- The ability to be flexible, dynamic, enjoy a challenge, be good at thinking on your feet and well organised
- Be driven and ambitious for the learners, the school and on a personal level
- Have experience or a keen interest in supporting SEND learners
- Have the unswerving desire to support the values and aims of this Wandsworth Primary School and the needs of its pupils and staff
- The ability to work as part of a team and to inspire, support and lead others
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment
- A willingness to run an after school club would be expected
The school offer:
- The opportunity to work with the most wonderful students anywhere in the country
- A warm, mutually supportive and caring ethos with enthusiastic and skilled staff who are highly aspirational and committed to pupil welfare, progress and life-chances
- A highly experienced and effective leadership team who can support excellent opportunities for CPD including the opportunity to influence and lead education developments both locally and nationally through cross school partnership.
- A clear vision for the future
- A positive and enthusiastic, well-resourced and attractive working environment with extensive grounds
- A commitment to working with and within our local community
- A creative and innovative environment which encourages a 'risk taking' and positive mind set culture
- A happy school - where children smile, they are eager to learn and where standards are high.
- Support and guidance from your phase leader during their weekly leadership time
- Specialist teachers for key areas of the curriculum
- High quality administrative and IT support
If you would like to be considered for this Year 5 Teacher position then please send through an up to date CV in response to this advert. Alternatively feel free to contact Nurani from Reeson Education on 02038410777 for more information.
This Year 5 Teacher post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.