We are looking for an exceptional Year 5 teacher to work at a friendly and supportive primary school located in Richmond. We are keen to meet teachers who can to make a real impact in the classroom and implement inspiring lessons. Any potential Year 5 teacher will be expected to have a passion for teaching and a commitment to their pupils.
We set high expectations for its pupils and achieve excellent results. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and friendly teaching team at a school who are very supportive of their staff and offer a good induction programmes for all levels of teachers.
You will work in a warm, friendly and caring environment, and play an essential role in Key Stage 2 team in order to help pupils achieve the best of their abilities.
Year 5 Primary Teachers Requirements
Pupils at our schools are extremely enthusiastic and well behaved, they feel safe and cared for and enjoy going to school.You will bring an element of creativity to the classroom, and make a positive difference to the futures of the school's enthusiastic students. Encouraging students to achieve beyond expectations, our roles provide the opportunity to reap high levels of job satisfaction.
If you can offer:
- A passion for teaching primary students and a desire to improve outcomes for students
- Sound knowledge of the primary curriculum, particularly Year 5.
- An open approach to teaching and learning, with the ability to engage students of all learning abilities
We can deliver:
- An excellent teaching environment , with genuine opportunity for progression
- An opportunity make a difference and improve outcomes
- Excellent rates of pay; with employee benefits
- Continuous Professional Development
This is an exceptional Year 5 Teacher opportunity at an outstanding school. Please apply today by sending your CV to Luke at Reeson education.