Year 5 Primary Teacher | Amazing South London Primary School | January 2021 Start
The Head of a wonderful 2-form entry, primary school is avidly searching for a fully qualified, enthusiastic and passionate Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher to fill this Year 5 Primary Teacher vacancy.
Please Note: Possible TLR for a Primary Teacher eager and ready to take on Phase Leader responsibilities.
Are you searching for a Year 5 Primary Teacher opportunity in a welcoming, vibrant and forward-thinking primary school?
* Deliver engaging, thought-provoking and exciting KS2 lessons in accordance to the National Curriculum
* Ensure that your Year 5 pupils are developing both academically and emotionally
* Phase Leader responsibilities may be on offer for the right experienced Primary Teacher
* Inner London Weighting
* January 2021 Start Date
* UK teaching experience is required & UK QTS is a must
* A Primary Teacher with a History of Good/Outstanding lesson observations
* Positive, can-do attitude, good sense of humour
* Keen to grow and develop alongside the school
* 2-form entry
* Welcoming, Friendly and Inclusive Primary School
* Successful & well-established leadership team
* CPD accreditation
* Located within the borough of Lambeth
* Good transport links
If you are interested in this exciting Year 5 Primary Teacher role please contact Bonnie at REESON ASAP.