Year 5 Primary Teacher | West London Primary School | September 2023 Start!
Are you searching for a Year 5 Primary Teacher opportunity in a welcoming, vibrant and dynamic school?
A lovely 2-form entry primary school based in the borough of Westminster is avidly searching for a fully qualified, enthusiastic and passionate Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher to fill this Year 5 Primary Teacher vacancy starting in September 2023.
* Deliver engaging, thought-provoking and exciting KS2 lessons in line with the National Curriculum
* Ensure that your class of Year 5 pupils are developing both academically and emotionally
* Phase Leader responsibilities may be on offer for the right experienced Primary Teacher
* Inner London pay scale
* UK teaching experience is required & UK QTS is a must
* Able to build relationships quickly with students and parents a like
* Keen to grow and develop alongside the school
* Happy to plan and deliver fun and engaging lessons
* 2-form entry
* Inclusive Primary School
* Successful & well-established leadership team
* CPD accreditation
* Located in West London, Westminster borough
* Good transport links & on-site parking
* September 2023
Click 'Apply' today to be considered for this exciting Year 5 Primary Teacher opportunity or find out any more information please contact Jack on 02038410777 /
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%